2015 学年第一学期十校联合体高三期中联考 英语试卷
（满分: 150 分; 考试时间：150 分钟） 第I卷 第一部分 听力理解 （共两节，满分 30 分） 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话，每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标 在试卷的相应位置。听完每段话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对 话仅读一遍。 1. Where is the man’s mother now? A. At home. 2. Where is the man going first? A.To the airport. B. To the Healey Supermarket. C. To Canada. 3. Why did the woman apologize? A. She kept the man waiting for a long time. B. She wanted to change the dish she ordered. C. She brought the man the wrong dish. 4. What are the two speakers talking about? A. Diving. A. It’s the man’s birthday. B. The woman wants to thank the man. C. The man can eat a lot. 第二节 ( 共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分) 听下面 5 段对话或独白，每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最 佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟； 听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 至 8 题。 6. Where did the man meet Claudia? A. At a class discussion. A.Close friends. A. Arriving on time. B. At a music store. B. Web friends. B. Using her family name. C. On the Internet. C. Boy friend and girl friend. C. Bringing her some flowers 7. What is the relationship between the man and Claudia? 8. What does the woman suggest about greeting Claudia? 听第 7 段材料，回答第 9 至 11 题。 9. Where are probably the speakers? A. In a street. A. Food 11. Which is next to the theatre? B. At a store. B. Clothes. C. In a theatre. C. Furniture. 10. What does the man want to buy? B. Driving C. Drawing. 5. Why is the woman preparing so much food? B. At a bus stop. C. In a hospital.
A. The post office.
B. A hotel
C. The City Hall.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 12 至 14 题。 12. Why is the man surfing the Internet? A. To get information. 13. What does the man prefer? A. Engineering. A. On April 6. B. Economics. B. On March 30. C. Medicine. C. On February 28. 14. When does the conversation probably take place? 听第 9 段材料，回答第 15 至 17 题。 15. How is the man going to Sun College? A. On foot. A. A few yards. A. At Mass Hospital B. By car. B. 2 blocks away. B. At Rain Avenue. C. By bike. C. 20 minutes’ walk. C. At the Farmers’ Bank. 16. How far is it from Main Street to Water Square? 17. Where will the man have to ask the way again? 听第 10 段材料，回答第 18 至 20 题。 18. Where does the speaker most probably make the speech? A. At a party. 19. What is Mr. Brown? A. A government official. A. To seek new cooperation. B. A businessman. B. To pay an informal visit. C. An assistant manager. C. To part from his friends. 20. Why are Mr. Brown and his party coming to England? B. At a conference. C. At a reception. B. To learn English. C. To get major news.
第二部分： 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 30 分） 第一节：单项填空(共 20 小题；每小题 0. 5 分，满分 10 分) 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂 黑。 21. —Too noisy outside! I just can’t focus on my study. —________. Let’s go outside and play soccer instead. A. I don’t think so C. Same here room in their day for exercise. A. the; a A．we will give up C．we will give in A. must treasure our eyes. B. should B. a; / C. the; the B．will we give in D．will we give up C. will D. can D. /; a 23. No way ________ to Japanese over the issue of Diaoyu Islands. B. Please be more patient D. Don’t push me too hard
22. Many people have come to realize that they should go on ________ balanced diet and make ________
24. Anyone ________ be in a rough life time, whether he is “Bai Fumei” or “Gao Fushuai”. 25. In Davos, Premier Li delivered a speech in which he ________ that peace must be treasured just like we
A. stressed A. whichever A. run out A. went A. when
B. urged B. whenever B. break out B. are going B. unless
C. proved C. however C. put out C. have gone C. if
D. insisted D. whatever D. work out D. had gone D. since
26. Students show great interest in ________ Professor Edwards presents to them in class. 27. You can’t predict everything. Often things don’t ________ as you expect. 28. People with goals succeed because they know where they ________. 29. He hasn’t got any hobbies — ________ you call watching TV a hobby. 30. ________ economic, political and cultural difference, China and America have decided to work together in dealing with global issues. A. In spite of A. refer to A. everything the past. A. instantly _____ and optimistic. A. cheerful money. A. discount A. treasure B. bargain B. observe C. bonus C. admire D. service D. discover 36. The frozen waterfall has attracted floods of tourists to ________ the natural beauty. 37. Wechat has grown into a popular means of modern communication these years. You’ll look_______ among friends if you cannot use it. A. out of question 38. education. A. Compete A. when B. To compete B. as C. Being competed C. where D. Competing D. while 39. The process of curing a disease is like a war ________ different soldiers fight against an enemy. 40. —I’m sorry. That wasn’t of much help. —Oh, ________. As a matter of fact, it was most helpful. A. sure it was B. it doesn’t matter C. of course not D. thanks anyway B. out of order C. out of touch D. out of place higher _____ more effectively with others, more and more people equip themselves with a B. changeable C. classical D. chief 35. When showing your membership card, you will receive a ________ on purchases, which will save some B. constantly C. roughly D. casually 34. Family has a great influence on our personal development. If we are from a happy family, we tend to be B. In terms of B. get through B. anything C. In favor of C. account for C. something D. On account of D. set aside D. nothing 31. If we ________ the fact that the man has been in prison, he seems to be a suitable worker for the job. 32. Obviously, the ability to talk is ________ that marks humans off from animals. 33. Because a language is ________ changing, a word can mean a totally different thing to what it meant in
第二节 完形填空（共 20 小题; 每小题 1 分，满分 20 分） 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从 41～60 各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最
佳选项，并在答题卷上将该项涂黑。 Blind from birth, I have never had the opportunity to see myself and have been completely dependent on the image I create in the eyes of others. There are those who believe that will talk with me at the top of their the ticket agent for 44 41 I can’t see, I obviously also cannot hear. Very often people 43 , 42 . Conversely (相反地) to this, people will also often
thinking that since my eyes don’t work, my ears don’t either. For example, when I go to the airport and ask to the plane, he or she will always pick up the phone and call a ground hostess 45 ” is not used 46 . in a very low voice. “Hi, Jane, we’ve got a 76 here.” I have concluded that the word “
because they are unwilling to inform me of my condition of which I may not have been previously and was hospitalized. Immediately after I was 47
On the other hand, others know that of course I can hear, but believe that I can’t talk. Once I became ill , I was wheeled down to the X-ray room. Just at the 48 49 to me. “Harold Krents”, I replied. “Harold . OK, I can’t see, but it’s going to become door sat an elderly woman (judging from her voice) asked the orderly (护工) who had been wheeling me: “What is his name?” “What’s your name?” the orderly before I finally interrupted, “Look, this is absolutely pretty The 50 51 orderly reported to the woman. misconception of all is the view that because I can’t see, I can’t 53 54 to find jobs, the continuous 55 52 . I was turned down by over forty law firms, Harvard Law School. The for a blind person to 58 56 my qualifications included a cum laude (优等成绩) degree from of being told that it was impossible 57 but rather on my Krents”, he repeated. “When was he born?” “When were you born?” This continued for about five minutes to both of you that I don’t need an interpreter.” “He says he doesn’t need an interpreter,” the
law, the rejection letter, not based on my lack of 59
disability, will always remain one of the most upsetting experiences of my life. , the Department of Labor issued laws that demand equal 60 opportunities for the disabled. The business community’s response has been beginning to change. 41. A. whether 42. A. ears 43. A. shout 44. A. assistance 45. A. blind 46. A. afraid 47. A. invited 48. A. repeated 49. A. cheerful 50. A. easy 51. A. earliest 52. A. think 53. A. even though 54. A. opportunity 55. A. disappointment 56. A. disobey B. although B. voice B. laugh B. permission B. passenger B. desperate B. admitted B. responded B. charming B. clear B. slightest B. study B. as if B. attempt B. relief B. challenge C. since C. head C. cry C. advice C. trouble C. curious C. included C. asked C. ridiculous C. confusing C. toughest C. understand C. now that C. mistake C. envy C. make D. if D. eyes D. whisper D. welcome D. situation[学科] D. aware D. released D. exchanged D. awesome D. doubtful D. latest D. work D. in case D. success D. effort D. practice . The attitude towards the disabled is
57. A. ability 58. A. Purposely 59. A. caring 60. A. negative
B. luck B. Fortunately B. learning B. passive
C. confidence C. Exactly C. employment C. enthusiastic
D. ambition D. Regretfully D. traveling D. uncertain
第三部分 阅读理解（第一节 20 小题，第二节 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 50 分） 第一节 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C、 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卷上 将该项涂黑。 A Of the several films Hirokazu has made about childhood and children, this one is the most modest, but no less pleasing for its delicate style and small setting. I Wish was originally called Miracle, and the change is for the better. The two-word title makes you want to know who’s wishing for what, while the single word sounds plain and self-praising. This wise and funny film works small miracles in describing such a moment when kids turn from the wishfulness of childhood into shaping the world for themselves. The sweetly reflective hero, a sixth-grader named Koichi, starts out by wishing for a volcano to erupt. Not just any volcano, but the one that towers above his town, smoking heavily and giving off ash. An eruption would lead to a withdrawing, which would lead, at least in his mind, to a reunion with his father and kid brother, who’ve been living in Hakata while Koichi lives with his mother and retired grandparents in Kagoshima. The volcano, knowing nothing of this, refuses to erupt, but Koichi hears of another approach to realizing the desired miracle. One of the pleasures of I Wish is watching how kids behave — how Koichi attacks his dinner, for example. Another pleasure is rediscovering how kids think. These kids can be logical and ever so tricky. But children’s thought processes can also be fancy. A boy wishes he could play baseball like one of baseball stars, who eats curry for breakfast; so he, too, starts eating curry for breakfast, instead of practicing on the field. Another boy tries to wish his dead dog, Marble, back to life. And what does Koichi finally wish for? I wish you’d see this delightful film to find out. 61. Why has the name of the film been changed from Miracle to I Wish? A. The former is controversial and self-praising. B. The former isn’t related to the content of the film. C. The latter is easy for audience to remember. D. The latter is easier to arouse audience’s interest. 62. Koichi wishes the volcano to erupt so that he can ________. A. enjoy the wonderful scene of a volcano B. help those who suffer from the eruption C. get together with his family members D. work miracles during the disaster 63. Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage? A. I Wish is a film set in a volcano eruption.
B. I Wish shows a lively and thoughtful world of children. C. I Wish shows audience some dull and ridiculous behaviors. D. I Wish is a serious science fiction movie. 64. What does the writer intend to do in this text? A. To share pleasures of watching a film. B. To make a review on a film. C. To discuss kids’ behavior and thoughts. D. To recommend a film. B Show Biz Summer 2015 Location: Rosewood Center for Family arts Important Information: * Tuition paid on the first day of class. No tuition refunds (退款). * DCT reserves the right to cancel any class; refunds made for cancelation(取消). * Please accompany student to the first day of class. * Registration begins one-half hour before class time. How To Register: * Mail : fill out the form in this brochure. * Be sure to list the class and group that you want & the dates. Drama Days!－$ 175 Entering Grades : Group A : lst－2nd Time: June 2－June 6 * create the situations and scenes * SHOWTIME－invite family and friends to your Friday Showcase ! * Bring a sack lunch and drink each day! Laugh Out Loud－$ 175 Entering Grade : 5th Time: June 23－June 27 * Tell a joke! Learn why old jokes can be the best! * Work with your class to put on a Comedy Show for family and friends! Acting－Just Acting－$225 Entering Grades : Group A: lst－2nd Time: August 4－August 8 * Start with the characters: Who are you ? Be the Star of your Dreams. * Work with your class to create the plot. Summer Scenes－$ 225 Entering Grades: 5th－6th Time: August 11－August 15 * Do you want to be an actor? Group B: 3rd－4th Group B : 3rd－5th .
* Improve your skills with instructions from professional actors & directors. 65．Which of the following classes suits those who want to be actors ? A．Drama Days C．Laugh Out Loud A．are intended only for Grades lst－2nd B．are all held at Rosewood Center for Family Arts C．will take place in June or July D．need students to bring a sack lunch and drink each day 67．If you want to attend Show Biz Summer 2015, you should be aware that ________. A．there’ll be no refunds in any case B．tuition must be paid at least before June 2 C．registration begins half an hour after class time D．students had better be accompanied on the first day 68．What is the purpose of the text ? A．To persuade readers to attend Show Biz Summer 2015. B．To attract readers to attend Summer Scene. C．To earn money from the text. D．To teach readers how to register for Show Biz Summer 2015. 69．Where is the text most probably from? A．A brochure. C．A guide book . B． An entertainment magazine. D． A newspaper C Change is everything in the case of mobile phones. Recent research indicates that the mobile phone is changing not only our culture, but our very bodies as well. First, let’s talk about culture. The difference between the mobile phone and the fixed-line phone, is that a mobile number corresponds to a person, while a fixed-line phone goes to a place. If you call my mobile, you get me. If you call my fixed-line phone, you get whoever answers it. This has several implications（含义）. The most common one, however, and perhaps the thing that has changed our culture forever, is the “meeting” influence. People no longer need to make firm plans about when and where to meet. Twenty years ago, a Friday night would need to be arranged in advance. You needed enough time to allow everyone to get from their place of work to the first meeting place. Now, however, a night out can be arranged on the run. It is no longer “see you there at 8”, but “text me around 8 and we’ll see where we all are.” Texting changes people as well. In their paper, “Insights into the Social and Psychological Effects of SMS (Short Message Service) Text Messaging”, two British researchers distinguished between two types of mobile phone users: the “talkers” and the “texters”－those who prefer voice to text messages and those who prefer text to voice. They found that the mobile phone’s individuality and privacy gave texters the ability to express a whole new outer personality. Texters were likely to report that their family would be surprised if they were B．Acting－Just Acting D．Summer Scenes
66．It can be inferred from the text that all the four classes ________.
to read their texts. This suggests that texting allowed texters to present a self-image that differed from the one familiar to those who knew them well. Another scientist wrote of the changes that mobiles have brought to body language. There are two kinds that people use while speaking on the phone. There is the “speakeasy”: the head is held high, in a self-confident way, chatting away. And there is the “spacemaker”: these people focus on themselves and keep out other people. Who can blame them? Phone meetings get cancelled or reformed and camera-phones intrude（侵入）on people’s privacy. So, it is understandable if your mobile makes you nervous. But perhaps you needn’t worry so much. After all, it is good to talk. 70. The “meeting” influence of a mobile phone refers to the fact that ________. A. people are able to meet someone at any place and any time B. people have to make a firm plan about when and where to meet C. people can arrange their meeting place and time more flexibly D. people have to attend more phone meetings than ever before 71. According to the two British researchers, the Social and Psychological Effects are most likely to be seen on ________. A. talkers B. the “speakeasy” C. the “spacemaker” D. texters 72. We can infer from Paragraph 5 that the texts sent by texters probably are ________. A. showing popular images to others C. showing the same images to others A. talkers B. the “spacemaker” B. showing new images to others D. showing familiar images to others C. the “speakeasy” D. texters
73. According to the passage, who is afraid of being heard while talking on the mobile? 74. Which of the following can be the best title of the passage? A. The Influence of Short Message Service C. Changes Caused by Mobile Phone Use B. Changes in the Use of the Mobile D. Body Language and the Mobile Phone D “Ok,” I said to my daughter as she bent over her afternoon bowl of rice. “What’s going on with you and your friend J.?” J. is the leader of a group of third-graders at her camp－a position Lucy herself occupied the previous summer. Now she’s the one on the outs, and every day at snack time, she tells me all about it, while I offer up the unhelpful advice all summer long. “She’s fond of giving orders,” Lucy complained. “She’s fat,” Lucy mumbled （含糊地说） into her bowl. “We are going upstairs,” I said, my voice cold, “We are going to discuss this.” And up we went. I’d spent the nine years since her birth getting ready for this day, the day we’d have to have the conversation about this horrible word. I knew exactly what to say to the girl on the receiving end of the teasing （嘲笑） ， but in all of my imaginings, it never once occurred to me that my daughter would be the one who used the F word－Fat. My daughter sat on her bed, and I sat beside her. “How would you feel if someone made fun of you for something that wasn’t your fault?” I began. “She could stop eating so much,” Lucy mumbled, mouthing the simple advice a thousand doctors and well-meaning friends and relatives have given overweight women for years．
“It’s not always that easy,” I said. “Everyone’s different in terms of how they treat food”. Lucy looked at me, waiting for me to go on. I opened my mouth, then closed it. Should I tell her that, in teasing a woman’s weight, she’s joined the long, proud tradition of critics who go after any woman with whom they disagree by starting with “you’re ugly” and ending with “no man would want you and there must be something wrong with any man who does”？Should I tell her I didn’t cry when someone posted my picture and commented, “I’m sorry, but aren’t authors who write books marketed to young women supposed to be pretty?” Does she need to know, now, that life isn’t fair? I feel her eyes on me，waiting for an answer I don’t have. Words are my tools. Stories are my job. It’s possible she’ll remember what I say forever, and I have no idea what to say. So I tell her the only thing I can come up with that is absolutely true. I say to my daughter,“I love you, and there is nothing you could ever do to make me not love you. But I’m disappointed in you right now. There are plenty of reasons for not liking someone. What she looks like isn’t one of them.” Lucy nods, tears on her cheeks. “I won’t say that again,”she tells me, and I pull her close, pressing my nose against her hair. We are both quiet, and I don’t know if I have said the right thing. So as we sit there together, shoulder to shoulder, I pray for her to be smart. I pray for her to be strong. I pray for her to find friends, work she loves, a partner who loves her, and for the world not to deprive（剥夺）her of the things that make her who she is，for her life to be easy, and for her to have the strength to handle it when it’s not. And still, always, I pray that she will never struggle as I’ve struggled, that weight will never be her cross to bear. She may not be able to use the word in our home, but I can use it in my head. I pray that she will never get fat. 75. The underlined sentence in Paragraph 1 indicates that Lucy ________. A. has turned against her friend J. C. gets along smoothly with her friend J. B. likes playing outside with her friend J. D. has begun to cooperate with her friend J.
76. Why does the author want to discuss with Lucy? A. Because she is really shocked at Lucy’s rudeness． B. Because she has prepared the conversation for nine years. C. Because she wants to offer some other helpful advice. D. Because she decides to tell Lucy a similar story of her own． 77. What does the author want to tell her daughter? A. It is not easy to take the doctors’ advice to eat less． B. People shouldn’t complain because life is unfair. C. She herself was once laughed at for her appearance. D. People shouldn’t be blamed for their appearance. 78. It can be inferred from the passage that ________. A. the author will stop loving her daughter for what she said B. the author is a fat but good-looking woman C. the author earns a living by writing stories D. the author’s daughter agreed with her from the very beginning 79. We can learn from the last paragraph that ________． A. Lucy was deeply moved by her mother ’s prayer
B. the author hopes everything goes well with her daughter C. the author allows her daughter to use the F word in her head D. a mother’s prayer will surely come true 80. The author ’s attitude towards her daughter can be best described as ________． A. unsatisfied but understanding C. strict but caring B. strict but patient D. unsatisfied but friendly
第二节:下面是几种提高英语的有趣的方法，有 5 处（第 81~85 题）需要添加小标题。请从以下选项 （A、B、C、D、E 和 F）中选出符合各种方法的小标题，并在答题纸上将相应选项的标号涂黑。选 项中有一项是多余选项。 A. Act it out B. Organize a language exchange C. Free conversations D. Story telling E. Computer settings F. Computer fun
81.__________________________ Learn how to tell your favorite anecdotes or jokes until you can say them without thinking. First, write them out on a piece of paper. Then, make notes and practice saying them to yourself until you know them by heart. Now you're ready to try them out on real people. The more you practice, the better they'll get. It's amazing as you watch other people listen to your funny story in another language and laugh in the right places! 82.__________________________ Phone up international hotels in towns where you live and make enquiries in English. Even if you live in a non-English speaking country, the reception staff will almost certainly speak English. This is a great way to practice your spoken English and it's free. Just invent a few questions to ask. You could do the same in shops (pretending to be a foreigner who only speaks English), but that's a bit more difficult as you have to act the part too! 83.__________________________ Just go onto www.craigslist.com (or any other site with classified ads) and find someone who's interested in learning a language (you speak your language, which the other person wants to learn; and they speak their language, which you want to learn). You can do this online or in person. You both get to practice the language you want to learn for free. Plus, you'll meet new and interesting people. 84.__________________________ Get together with some friends. You can get the scripts for just about any film or TV series from the Internet. You could even try to learn your parts by heart, which would really help your English. If you’re feeling adventurous, you could put on a mini-show at your school or place of work. 85.__________________________
Have fun writing sentences on the computer and listening to them repeated back to you. Visit http://translate.google.com and type in words or expressions, or paste them in from another source. Then, click on the audio symbol and listen. For extra fun, type in funny sentences or words and listen to the computer lady read them back to you. 第 II 卷（非选择题，共 40 分） 第一节：短文改错（共 10 小题,每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 下面短文中共有 10 处语言错误，请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧），并在其下面写上该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写上修改后的词。 注意： 1．每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 2．只允许修改 10 处，多者 （从第 11 处起） 不计分。 Last Sunday, I didn’t get up early as usually. In the morning after I finished my homework, I do some washing. Then I telephoned one of my classmates, invite him to see a film. And unfortunately, when we got to the cinema, we found all the tickets had sold out. Then we went back to school and played the football. After that, we were about to go home then we saw our English teacher, Ms Gao, coming into the school gate. She told us we had made great progresses in English. This term she suggested that we should read more and wrote more. She also asked us to help those on need. She hoped we would improve English together. 第二节： 书面表达 （满分 30 分） 请以“A good state of mind is the base of success.”为题，结合你生活中的一个事例，用英语写一篇 100-120 个词的短文。 要求：1）记述事情的经过，内容必须结合生活中的一个事例。 2）简要说明好的心态对于获得成功的重要性以及从中得到的启示。 3) 文中不得透露个人姓名及班级名称。 A Good State of Mind Is the Base of Success _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________
出卷：余建丹、杨彬捷 听力答案 1-5 CBCBA 单项选择 21-25 CBBDA 完形填空 41-45 CBDAA 阅读理解 61-64 DCBD 81-85 DCBAF 短文改错 Last Sunday, I didn’t get up early as usually. In the morning after I finished my homework, I do usual did some washing. Then I telephoned one of my classmates, invite him to see a film. And inviting But unfortunately, when we got to the cinema, we found all the tickets had ∧ sold out. Then we went been back to school and played the football. After that, we were about to go home then we saw our when English teacher, Ms Gao, coming into the school gate. She told us we had made great progresses progress in English. This term she suggested that we should read more and wrote more. She also asked us write to help those on need. She hoped we would improve English together. in 书面表达： 参考范文 One possible version Life is complicated. We can’t avoid anything annoying or stressful. Therefore, what is of great importance is that we should keep a good state of mind. An experience never fades from my memory. With a vital exam drawing near, I felt so nervous that I even couldn’t eat or sleep, thus making me very sleepy in class. Seeing this, my teacher came to my help. With her aid, I adjusted myself and felt confident again. In the meantime, a detailed plan was made to go over my lessons. In the end, I managed to pass the exam. It was a good state of mind that helped me get through the exam. A good state of mind is what it takes to realize our goal. Whenever your emotion is out of control, just keep in mind that only by possessing a good state of mind can you attain success. 审核：谢素文、高利央 6-10 CBCAB 26-30 DDBBA 46-50 DBACB 65-69 DBDAA 11-15 BABCA 31-35 DCBAA 51-55 CDABA 70-74 CDBBC 16-20 CACBA 36-40 CDBCA 56-60 DABCC 75-80 AADCBC
听力录音原文 第一节 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从每题所给的 A,B,C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并 标在相应的答题卡上。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每 段对话仅读一遍。 (Text 1） W：How's your mother now? I heard she had an operation last week. M：She is much better. Thank you. But she still needs to stay there for, two more weeks. (Text 2) W：Where shall I drop you off, sir? M：I'm going to the airport，but please stop at the Healey Supermarket. My wife is waiting for me there. We're going to Canada together. (Text 3) M： Pardon me, I asked for Thousand Island dressing on my salad. W：I'm so sorry. I'll see that it's changed. （Text 4） W: Wonderful！You began to learn driving only yesterday afternoon，but now you can drive well enough. M：Err. I find driving is not so difficult as I expected before. (Text 5） W：Dinner is ready. M：I'm coming. Wow, so much food！Why so much food? W：It's your birthday today. Remember? M：Oh, I forgot it. 第一节到此结束。 第二节 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从每题所给的 A,B,C 三个选项中选出 最佳选项，并标在相应的答题卡上。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒 钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 至 8 题。现在，你有 15 秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题。 (Text 6） M：Hey，Lucy, I have a question I'd like to ask you. W：Yes，go ahead. M：Well，don't laugh.. But, I met this really nice woman through an online music group．I need some advice. You see，Claudia. W：Ok. So it's Claudia. M：Yeah，yeah. She invited me to spend two weeks in Germany. She is planning on introducing me to her parents. What should you do when you greet someone for the first time in Germany?
W：Weil，it depends upon your relationship with the person，now speaking of your girlfriend Claudia. M：Hey，I didn't say she was my girlfriend. W： Oh， ok， ok. Now if you are meeting someone for the first time, like Claudia's parents， you should make sure you arrive on time. M：Ok，so arrive on time. Err，what about common greetings? W：Well，Germans often shake hands and they use the person's family name unless they are really close friends. M：Ok，what about with Claudia? W：Err，you can call her Claudia，shake hands，and why don't you take her some flowers? 听第 7 段材料，回答第 9 至 11 题。现在，你有 15 秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题。 (Text 7 ) W：There is a lot of traffic in the street. Is this the shopping district? M：Yes，it is. There are many shopping malls. M：What's' the building on the right? W： Oh，that's the department store. It sells clothes，furniture and food, almost everything. ICI：Really? It's wonderful. That means I can save a lot of time since I can buy what I want all within the same building. I need some clothes. W：Then you should go to Lincoln Street. There are a lot of men's clothing stores. M：I see. I'll go there. Look. that's a beautiful theater. W：Yes，and tonight there is a new play. And the building next to the theater is a hotel. M：Is that a post office across the street? W：No，it's the city hall. The post office is at the end of the street on the right. 听第 8 段材料， ：回答第 12 至 14 题。现在，你有 15 秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题。 (Text 8 ) M：What are you doing，Michael? M：I am surfing the internet for information about universities. W：So you are thinking about applying for university? M：Right，the early bird catches toe worm. W：Which university do you prefer? M：Three universities are within my choice，Manchester，Liverpool and Oxford. W：Oh，all are famous. What do you wish to major in? M：My father wants me to take off engineering；my mother prefers medicine while I prefer economics. W：Have you decided yet? M：Not really. W：When is the deadline for the application? M：For most universities，it's March 13th. but for smaller universities, four or 'five weeks later. W：So there is not much time left- for you with two weeks to go. M：Right，I'd better hurry. 听第 9 段材料，回答第 15 至 17 题。现在，你有 15 秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题。 (Text 9 ) M：Excuse me，madam. Can you tell me how to get to Sun College? I'm walking. W： Well， I think the simplest way for you is to go up to Main Street over there. Turn left on Main Street and
keep going for about 20 minutes. When you get to Water Square，turn right. Keep on，past the Mass Hospital，to the end of the road，and then take a left turn. You'll be on Rain Avenue. Walk two blocks until you see the Farmers' Bank. Cross the street and almost immediately take a left turn again. The entrance to Sun College is down a few yards on your right. Can you remember all that? M：I guess I got e little lost in the middle. W：Well，perhaps the best thing for you is to find your way up to Mass Hospital and ask again. M：OK. Thanks a lot. W：My pleasure. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 18 至 20 题。现在，你有 15 秒钟的时间阅读这三个小题。 (Text 1 0） M： Good evening， ladies and gentlemen. We are very happy to have Mr Brown and his party from Australia with us tonight. Let's give our warm welcome！ （Claps）Mr Brown has long been our friend. As one of the largest dealers of garments in Australia，Mr Brown has been one of our faithful business partners ever since we entered into business relations in 1998. This time Mr Brown and his party are coming to England to explore new opportunities for business cooperation. We believe that there are many areas in which we can cooperate. Now I propose a toast to the successful visit of our friends. 第二节到此结束。
题类 听力理解 题号 1--20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 评价内容 听力综合能力 情景交际 冠词用法辨析 特殊句型（倒装句） 情态动词辨析 动词词义辨析 宾语从句 动词短语辨析 动词时态辨析 状语从句辨析 介词短语辨析 动词短语辨析 代词用法辨析 副词词义辨析 形容词词义辨析 名词词义辨析 动词词义辨析 副词短语辨析 非谓语动词用法辨析 定语从句 情景交际 连词词义辨析 名词词义辨析 动词词义辨析 名词词义辨析 上下语境 形容词词义辨析 动词词义辨析 动词词义辨析 形容词词义辨析 形容词词义辨析 形容词词义辨析 动词词义辨析 连词词义辨析 名词词义辨析 名词词义辨析 动词词义辨析 名词词义辨析 难易预测（难、中、易） 中 中 中 易 中 中 难 难 中 中 难 难 易 中 易 中 易 中 中 中 中 易 易 中 难 中 难 难 易 中 易 中 易 中 中 易 难 易
58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81-85 1 1
副词词义辨析 名词词义辨析 形容词词义辨析 细节理解 推理判断 推理判断 推理判断 细节理解 细节理解 细节理解 推理判断 猜测出处 主旨大意 细节理解 推理判断 推理判断 主旨大意 猜测句意 推理判断 细节理解 细节理解 推理判断 情感态度 行文连贯 语法综合能力 半开放式作文
易 中 中 易 易 中 中 易 易 易 中 难 中 易 中 难 中 中 易 易 难 中 中 易 中 中